She's your daughter, your beautiful child. You've watched her grow and imagined her future - a future in which she soars realizing all her potential. A future in which she steps confidently into adulthood with the resilience to meet life's challenges.
Unfortunately, life has a way of altering even our most precious dreams and hopes. And there is no deeper grief for a parent than watching a beloved daughter struggle with challenges, unable to access the strength and resourcefulness you know she possesses.
At La Europa Academy, a residential treatment center that helps young women, ages 14 - 17, find themselves through creative expression, we will help her unlock the potential you know is there and develop the skills she needs to overcome her current challenges. We combine a nurturing, home-like environment, a sophisticated clinical approach tailored to her specific needs and a challenging academic curriculum to develop her coping skills and identity. Read More...
Do you have questions? Comments? There are many ways to connect with La Europa Academy.
- For inquiries related to employment or business issues call 801-268-9300
- See what our students have been up to on the La Europa Academy blog
- "Like" us on our facebook page
- Follow @LaEuropaAcademy on twitter
- Current families and educational consultants can log in for individualized announcements, photos, and information at The Family Bridge.