How we blend Therapy & the arts
Created by a La Europa student as a therapeutic assignment.
Do you have questions? Comments? There are many ways to connect with La Europa Academy.
- For inquiries related to employment call:
Aaron Lopez, Residential Director - (801) 638-8798
- For inquiries related to business issues call:
Heather Roth, Operations Director - (801) 638-8715
- See what our students have been up to on the La Europa Academy blog
- "Like" us on our facebook page
- Follow @LaEuropaAcademy on twitter
- Current families and educational consultants can log in for individualized announcements, photos, and information at The Family Bridge.
Learn more about La Europa!
Welcome to La Europa
She's your daughter, your beautiful child. You've watched her grow and imagined her future - a future in which she soars realizing all her potential. A future in which she steps confidently into adulthood with the resilience to meet life's challenges.
Unfortunately, life has a way of altering even our most precious dreams and hopes. And there is no deeper grief for a parent than watching a beloved daughter struggle with challenges, unable to access the strength and resourcefulness you know she possesses.
At La Europa Academy, a residential treatment center that helps young women, ages 14 - 17, find themselves through creative expression, we will help her unlock the potential you know is there and develop the skills she needs to overcome her current challenges. We combine a nurturing, home-like environment, a sophisticated clinical approach tailored to her specific needs and a challenging academic curriculum to develop her coping skills and identity.